Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

I am King, Vikings!

After another adventurous day, Iceland still has ceased to amaze. When I start to believe that I am getting the lay of the land, a curve ball is pitched. Today we did something a little more on the adventurous side and got to see the Viking Village and meet quite a few foreigners as well as some natives, thank goodness everyone there spoke english though! One thing I have to say is Iceland is pretty expensive but I am mean we are paying for the beauty.



This is a picture of a little girl we found at the Viking Village and she was super adorable, she didn't have anything drastic to do with the day but I got like 10,000 pictures of her!


Whilst strolling, more like racing to get to our bike tour we stumbled across street performers/ mimes/ actors and took several pictures of the cool scenes they were doing and then we ran to make sure we weren't late after at Chuck Noris' grill.





No comments:

Post a Comment