Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Whale, We Went Whale Watching

Day 11 (Whale Watching)
Yesterday, apart from the major disaster of forgetting my DSLR and my point and shoot at the hostel, which was a 2-hour drive away, the day was pretty good. We saw a blue whale, which is extremely rare, I sadly didn't get any pictures of the actual whale but I do have images from the boat which I took with my phone and Alex’s point and shoot, but it didn't have a memory card and Mackenzie’s extra memory card didn't fit for whatever reason, I am pretty sure it was because the camera was outdated.



We also got see Dettifoss, the largest waterfall in Europe which I took pictures of with my smartphone, which isn’t the worst thing that could have happened. I was cold, wet, and tired and was psyched to go to bed when the day came to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment